Generator under loaded?
Nexsource Power has Automatic load banks for sale and rental!
50kw and 100kw , 480 volt, load banks in stock.
50 and 100kW, 480V Stationary, Automatic Load Bank, Featuring:
Rated: 100kW at 480 Volts AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz, 120 Amps per Phase
100kw Automatic Load Steps: 6 x 16.5kW/ea at 480 Volts AC
45kw Automatic Load Steps: 4 x 6kW/ea and 2 x 13kw steps ea at 480 Volts AC
Tolerance: 5% overall Load Tolerance at rated Voltage
Duty Cycle: Rated for continuous operation.
Cooling System: An integrally mounted TEFC motor with direct drive, cast aluminium fan blades, provides the necessary cooling air for the resistor load elements. Overcurent and overload protection provided.
Local Control Panel: c/w Main Manual /OFF/ Auto Switch, manual load steps, illuminated indication for load applied. Load selection in manual mode is provided by individual toggle switches, one provided for each load step. Load selection in automatic mode PLC controlled. Control power is provided by generator set being tested.
Load Elements: NiCr Resistor Load Elements, fully supported across their entire length within the air stream on steel support rods, with segmented ceramic insulators. Change in resistance is minimized by maintaining conservative watt densities.
Construction: Load bank enclosure #14 gage steel, powder coated, suitable for outside installation, NEMA3R. Snow hoods with screens, and mounting legs for load bank installation are included.
- Branch circuit fuses provide fault protection on all 3 phases of switched load Fuses are fast acting current limiting type with an interrupting rating of 100K A.I.C.
- A differential pressure switch provides cooling air loss The switch is electrically interlocked with the load application controls to prevent load from being applied if loss of cooling air is detected.
- An over-temperature switch is provided to sense load bank exhaust temperature. The switch is electrically interlocked with the load application controls to prevent load from being applied if an exhaust over-temperature condition is
- Control power circuit is protected by current limiting
- Operator warning and caution statements are located on appropriate access panels and
Automatic load banks- 50Kw and 100kw unit available!